The Primary & Urgent care that comes to you and accepts all insurance
Order a licensed medical professional to your home in 45 minutes or less. Avoid contaminated waiting rooms – get seen at home.
We treat for almost all non-emergency symptoms.
This includes the common ailments below, along with hundreds of others.
Call us now to be seen in the next 45 minutes or schedule for a later time.
- House calls are made by doctors and nurse practitioners for primary and urgent care
- Routine medical visits
- Annual physical exams
- We offer a full range of diagnostic tests and treatments comparable to an urgent & primary care center
- Coordination of home nursing, physical therapy, and hospice
- On-call physician: 24 hours a day, seven days a week by phone
- Mobile electronic health record (EHR)
- In-home counseling and caregiver support by social workers and other staff
- Coordination of in-home support services, such as home health aides, respite care, and financial assistance
- Case management for the Medicaid Elderly and Persons with Disabilities (EPD) Waiver
- Call (410) 296-0180 to schedule an appointment